Monday, July 25, 2011

Can A Man Really Clean?


There are a lot of people that clean houses. And there are a lot of companies that will provide cleaning services. But there are not a lot of companies like Tower Cleaning Services. Last week, Doug, the owner of Tower Cleaning Services, was asked...


“Can a man really clean?”


I chuckled when I heard that the question was asked, but I also knew that this person had never experienced Doug’s high level of expertise when it comes to cleaning.


Seeing as someone had thought it, I assumed that it might be a question on people’s minds. Therefore, I thought I would take a few posts to tell why Tower Cleaning Services is unlike any other cleaning company, and how a man truly can clean.


The first reason is that Tower Cleaning Services pays attention to the details.


Sometimes cleaning companies can get the main big things, but skip over the detailed cleaning. They'll vacuum, but will miss several spots, and will definitely forget to pick up the corner of the rug and clean under it. Or, they might clean the bathroom, but forget to clean behind the bathroom door. But, not Doug! He is into the details. He loves being able to not only clean your home, but clean it in a way that is thorough and complete. Not just a skimming, but a
deep cleaning. Now, that’s my kind of clean!


I'll have you know, that the same person who asked that question, "Can a man really clean?" now has Doug cleaning weekly for them! I guess that answers that question!


Do you have any stories of a cleaning service that didn't pay attention to detail? If so, do tell! I can reassure you that it would not have been Doug! He has a special way to make sure that never happens...but I'll save that for next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment