Wednesday, July 6, 2011

A Clean Start

Do you ever look around your house and wish that you could have a fairy god-mother come and clean it up with the wave of her wand? From all that there is to do in a day, from raising children, to making meals, working, and traveling all over the place, cleaning your house may not be the biggest priority in your life.

We'd love to tell you how having clean house can be a reality!

Tower Cleaning Services has been cleaning homes since 2004, and has cleaned over 5000 homes! We are experienced in all types of cleaning and maid service including first-time deep cleaning, weekly or bi-weekly cleaning, and move-in/move-out housekeeping services. And, if you’re looking for window washing, carpet cleaning or floor care services, we can arrange that too!

We're making a fresh start in the world of blogging. We can't wait to keep you up to date on new tips, and easy ways to keep your home the cleanest ever. To get our blog off to a great start, we decided to begin with a give away!

Become a follower of Tower Cleaning Services blog and be entered into a drawing for a free house cleaning service! Then, leave a comment letting us know you've followed the blog, and we'll draw for the lucky winner next Monday!

9 comments:

  1. Also meant to say I've followed the blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I'll be interested in reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm following, maybe I'll get some motivation for cleaning. And a free cleaning would be real handy with a newborn in the house. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following! I dream of a clean house ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Following! I would LOVE a free cleaning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am following your blog. I love when my house is clean, but sometimes am not motivated to really do a deep cleaning. I mostly just straighten things up. I could really use a free cleaning:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey guys - Doug knows his stuff!! Following his blog will be great, but hiring him and his crew to clean your house is even better! Great family and a great business.

    ReplyDelete